Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Million Dollar View

The weather here is FANTASTIC! It is 84 degrees and 90% humidity alllllll day long. My hair is loving this weather....NOT! :) I was able to sleep in today and then I went out to lunch with some ladies at Grace Academy. I actually was daring today and ate vietnamese food!
I then went to Grace Academy which has a "million dollar" view according to Mrs. Beth the VP here at Grace...what do you guys think?
So that's the view from the playground at the school, which I get to enjoy EVERYDAY :) I also got to meet my kindergarten class. There are 11 students and they are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to get to know each one of them, and start teaching!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the South Pacific! Not like I am there but I am abroad so it means just the same. I love that you have the blog to keep everyone informed of your travels and lessons learned along the way. I am so proud of you and I love you!!

    So you need to find out if they have a special tea. Thai food has a sweet tea that is really good. If they do have one you should try it!

    Nadia and I send our love!!

    p.s. Is humidity at least good for the skin? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS an awesome view! I'm jealous...can't wait to hear about your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you made it and are surviving! I can't wait to hear of all your adventures! Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyy! I'm so excited for you Cait! Glad to hear you are safe & sound & having fun :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete