Thursday, January 20, 2011

Saipan Would LOVE Your Help!

These kids at Grace Christian Academy are amazing, and I fell in love with them INSTANTLY. They are such a great group of kids who deserve so much. However being here on a small island, resources are so hard to come by, especially for the teachers. I mean a box of cereal here is over 6 dollars, and the TITANIC on VHS is $37.99!

I am having my Mom send me a box of some fun prizes, along with some simple school supplies here so I can donate to the school, especially the classroom I am teaching in. These kids work so hard, and deserve the very best.

If anyone who reads this is interested in donating or sending some supplies this way, you would be helping them so much. Like I said before, something so simple as going to the dollar store and getting a few prizes, and school supplies would be so helpful.

The address to Grace Christian Academy is:
Caitlin Sindorf
Grace Christian Academy
P.O. Box 500643
Saipan, MP 96950

If you are going to donate supplies just remember to only use flat rate boxes! They're the cheapest and get here the fastest!

If sending something would be too hard, my Mom also said that you could mail her a check and she would buy and send my supplies.

Thanks so much! Just look at those kids faces! You can't say NO to them :)


3 comments:

  1. Are we talking markers, crayons etc? Could you use stickers, fruit snacks, tootsie rolls?? I'm still sick so please think for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glue sticks, construction paper, candy, stickers, little prizes for girls and boys, candies, crayons, fun erasers, scraps of fabric, buttons, beads, any old magazines, would be great! All this stuff is at the dollar store (there is even a teacher section at the dollar tree) and would be perfect to send! I hope you feel better too! I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete